ATTENTION PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS:
Being a profitable studio owner is tougher now than ever before, and it is slowly draining the creativity and energy from many talented photographers!
Can you relate to any of these?
- You are tired and discouraged because everywhere you look, you see more and more photographers coming out of the woodwork to become your "competition". Your old clients are saying your prices are too high and they can get the same image from your competitor for around $25!
- Your business has been down, you are feeling stuck and don't know how to move forward even though you still LOVE photography.
- The clients that you "used to get" (you know, the ones who had money and truly loved your work), are no longer calling YOU for photography.
- Your digital workflow is not as smooth as it could be. As a result, you are spending way more time editing and correcting your images than you anticipated.
- It has been quite a while since you raised your prices. You would like to but are afraid that it will only drive another wedge between you and getting good qualified clients. The little voice in your head is telling you, "The phone is hardly ringing now. It may never ring if you raise your prices!"
- You don't remember the last time you had a "fun" day.
- You know that you get in your own way, but can't break the old habits. You feel like you are on an island; just trying to survive another day, month and year.
- You are really having second thoughts as to whether you can continue to make a living as a professional photographer.
- You feel disorganized, overwhelmed and time is now your enemy which is leading to a high level of stress in your life and your family is beginning to notice you are never around - even when you are there.
- Your latest tax return shows you are "just getting by" even though you are working day and night serving your clients.
Instead of struggling, imagine:
- Having the clarity, knowledge, confidence and understanding of your business so that you finally are able to enjoy the lifestyle you desire.
- Knowing exactly how to get around the objection of "I can't afford it" so you can make profitable sales that increase your bottom line.
- Having the edge on your competition, and enjoying an endless stream of your ideal clients.
- Effortlessly doubling your income as you soar to the next level of success.
- Leveraging your time and digital workflow with effective strategies that get results and provides you with more freedom.
- Feeling excited about your photography business again. Having your energy and creativity back, and looking forward to your next client.
If these are the things you would like to achieve in your photography business, then you're in the right place and I'm glad you're here.
Get ready to transform yourself for success!
My name is Doug Mattice, and I have been exactly where you are. I know your frustrations, as I have worked for over 28 years in my photography business learning the techniques, principles and skills necessary to have a profitable business. I have reached the point in my life where I want to work with other photographers to up-level their business, so they become empowered to create the lifestyle of their design while serving their passion and purpose. Through consultive coaching, I can help you regain clarity and renew your perspectives. By providing the space to step back and look at the big picture, our coaching partnership will empower you to make positive changes in your business and life. As you experience the coaching and business development process, you will begin to think differently which results in your ability to break down the barriers that are holding you back from success. Together we will become "implementers" by strategically taking action that addresses your challenges, and life changing results will begin to take shape. And best of all, I guarantee that you will get positive results, provided you are willing to do the work! Stop struggling and let's start your journey ONWARD TO EXCELLENCE!
"Work with me on building your photography business, and in no time running your studio will become as comfortable as holding your camera!"